View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Charms HW 1 :: Post 3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Well, it was kind of hard to explain that Cutty isn’t his cousin-cousin. He knows a thing or two about this, Adonis guy who is Cutty’s father, this ‘uncle’ of his is...well, his grandfather’s son outside of marriage. Even though that was the setup, Ethan never saw Cutty as someone less than a cousin. A cousin is a cousin, period. The blond Mordaunt simply shrugged, unsure of what to say. “It’s okay, I guess? Cutty’s got a world of his own, so, I don’t talk to him that much.” Ethan admits that he’s a weirdo, but not as weird, or as deep as Cutty. They do share the same blood, opposing personalities, but they’ve got that Mordaunt attitude. The latter says a lot, because they were both sorted into the same house as their ancestors. Weird, right?

If Zhenya was shy about having an audience, Ethan was her opposite. The Slytherin raised both of his hand, “Yuuusss!!!”, as he successfully hit his target with neon green paint. “Thank you, thank you!” he said as he did a series of flamboyant bows towards an imaginary audience. Hehehehe!

He then stepped back as he watched the she-Snake attempt to have her paint balloon hit the target. She missed though, and Ethan winced. What did she say about their uniforms having paint? “It is practical, sure...but not until I’ve got pink paint on my robes.” Ethan pointed at his robe, chuckled, and got himself another balloon from the stack, he did the same technique as before, and waited for a slow target. Timing his spell, “Alarte Ascendare!” his balloon zoomed upwards, but missed the target because it suddenly changed direction. The ceiling was now...well, splattered with yellow paint. Oops?

"Quigley will kill us." Welp.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.