Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A Forever View Post
Hayley nodded here and there, still completely focused on his voice and what he was saying. She may not have known what he was talking about specifically, but she could imagine, based on her own.. mistakes, of late. Based on others, too. Her friends. Her cousins. He was right. It was part of being human, and especially of growing up. "That sounded awfully wise, you know, Gryffinclaw." She said softly, the faint traces of a smile forming on her lips.

"It's not alright." Merlin, she felt overwhelmed. Completely. It was over a year ago already, and she was just finding out Noel had punched Chance. The whole thing was.. beyond her, at the moment. How had she not found this out sooner? And then there was the whole Markus thing, and .. the Ravenclaw just wanted to shove every single thought related, out of her mind. If only that were so easy. "I know." That Noel was simply defending her. She knew that, without a doubt, without it having to be said. She knew why. It hadn't been necessary for him to do so, but .. it was Noel. Her Noel. Her cousin, her best friend, her brother, her protector. She should have known that day, when she had gone to him crying, he would ... react. But that was a first time thing, a new experience for the both of them.

How was she going to tell him about this?

Though the feeling of Chance taking her hands away from her face surprised her at first, the Diggory girl let him, giving his hands a little squeeze in return as she took a deep breath to try and soothe herself. If anyone, it should be him that you tell. Not going to cry, not - "I know," She mumbled, grey-blue eyes gazing directly back to Chance. She wanted to burry her face in her hands again, but refrained, willing the tears stinging her eyes to simply go away. She was not going to cry. "I don't know how to tell him. He warned me, and I didn't listen - he's going to be so disappointed in me."

The look on Hayleys face right now could make any persons heart break. He hoped this wasn't the face he had left her with a year ago. Because it sucked. Not her face, but the look and feeling behind it. Chance would never want to hurt Hayley. It made his jaw clench as he saw the pain that boy ... That grown boy had left on Hayley. He knew how Noel felt now, and probably only a fraction of what Noel felt too because he hadn't known or been as close to Hayley. Chance didn't blame Noel one bit for punching him. He wanted to do the same thing to this kid that had hurt her. He was tall. He could probably take him.

Chance gave her an encouraging smile though. She didn't need someone to fight her battles for her. He knew that much. Harley was one that could do that all herself. She did need someone in her corner though, or at least that's what he thought. "I understand. I know it must be tough on you two not to be talking. Insured he already suspects something went down. The way you two haven't been talking."

He saw the tears in her eyes. They weren't spilling out but man, they hurt to see. It just made him feel guilty watching them. Sighing, Chance opened his arms. "I know it's not much but, I'm always open for hugs." Hugs could be a powerful thing. And he gave it his all when he gave hugs.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff