Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Fixing a cup of tea for Gabriel, Leo catered it and his own coffee mug over to the side table as he took a seat in the plush chair opposite Gabriel. Taking a sip from his long awaited coffee he nodded thoughtfully. "I wondered when you’d show up. It’s been quite a few years since we last had an active Quill newspaper. We need to hold a meeting with all those interested in writing for the school paper. Are you feeling up to the task of managing the paper?" He hoped it wouldn't be too much for Gabriel to take on outside of his studies and prefect duties. Leo supposed only time would tell.

Tea. Yes, thank you. Gabe hadn't realized how thirsty he was...and drank deeply from the cup once it was placed in front of him. After thanking Mr. Kitridge, began answering the questions.

"I feel well prepared." Thanks in part to all the volunteer work he'd done over summer break. "...and I'm confident in the writers I've asked. So, it's making me feel better about this whole thing."

Pausing to take a bite of his sandwich, he chewed in silence; thinking about how best to ask without giving any insecurities away. After swallowing..."What are your thoughts?"

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____

Last edited by Govoni; 05-14-2015 at 07:48 PM.