View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 05:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

He got up again from his chair and placed his parchment inside the snapcup. The moment he turned, he saw someone who didn't look familiar at all...and was alone. Ethan gathered his things and plate from his former spot and sat beside the new kid. Ethan gave the guy a friendly wave and grin, and introduced himself. “I haven’t seen you around before. You must be new. I’m Ethan.” He said and pushed his plate towards the new kid. “Want some?” The food was...for free, did he know?
The Korean boy just sat there and looked at the food that the Professor had served. He wasn't really hungry but maybe he's gonna grabbed some for snack? Maybe later. Then he noticed an older student took a seat beside him. Somebody from Slytherin. Well, he didn't want to judge but as his brother said that some students from Slytherin weren't that friendly. But this one seemed... okay. Hehehe.

"Yeah, I'm uh... transfer student. I'm Jackson, and it's nice to meet you." He smiled and shook his hand. "Thanks, I was gonna grab some... You want some drink, maybe?" He offered. Then he stood up taking some veggies and milk for himself.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.