View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 11:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Up, up, up to the tower for Divination is where Hady was headed this morning. She was ready for this lesson and had been looking forward to it. The past two terms had passed by smoothie showing her that she actually wasn't all that bad at the subject.

As she arrived this morning her eyes took in a sight that she wasn't expecting and for a moment she was confused. What exactly was going on in here? Blinking just once she continued forward and gave a small nod of her head to her fellow mates that were already seated. "Morning Professor," Hady greeted softly as she passed towards the snap cup. Pulling a quill from her bag and a piece of parchment she quickly jotted down a moment and folded the parchment setting it into the cup and replacing the quill to her bag.

SPOILER!!: Snap Cup
I'm proud that no matter how tough things can get I can usual keep a level head and don't panic.

Usually. Mhmm she'd said usually.

Now to find a seat...Quickly glancing around she spotted Zeke just standing there. Was the boy alright? He looked confused. Walking over to him she gave him a small nudge with her hand and lightly grabbed his wrist. "Come on, sit near me today?" She whispered gently tugging him towards the nearest table and having a seat, setting her bag down at her feet.