View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 05:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

.... How in the name of Merlin was he the first to arrive? Man, he had to stop doing this! It's like he enjoyed setting himself up for awkward situations or something. Geeeez. Couldn't these class notices come with a warning? Like attention Zander Adair, the first student will arrive at approximate this hour, so you should come at this time so you arrive only a few minutes before the lesson begins. Yeah, could they make this snap cup thing a suggestion box? 'Cause Zander had a voice that needed to be heard.

Someone had to stop this absurd punctuality of his. It wasn't even on purpose or anything. Merlin, couldn't a kid just walk to class without being the first one? What had become of these horrible times? This was incredibly disappointing.

Despite the fact that he was the first in the room, Zander did smile as he passed by Professor Morgan on his way to finding a place to sit. "Hello, Professor... I hope you had an enjoyable holiday?"

... Oh and proud moment?

SPOILER!!: he fails at these

I'm proud that I ONLY failed two OWLs. But I'm not proud that I showed up early to class. Why does that always happen to me?

You are Lemon!