View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

All at once Rainey seemed to either lose interest in what he had been looking for or satisfied that it wasn't where he had already looked. The man now apparently given his full attention to Simon...and made another request for the work the security man was now in charge of. "I'll be sure to get them to you as soon as I can organize them." He was already wondering of he should just include everyone or poll who was actually interested in or free for doing the project Rainey had directed them to.

He'd decide en-route to him finishing it.

"Of course," he assured the man, knowing what was his place and what wasn't. And disciplining wasn't one of them when technically he was simply a member of his own division with no one under him. So hopefully it will be straightened out and any ruffled feathers will resettle in time.

"One final thing..."

And then he would gladly be out of the man's hair. "A recent conversation of Jasper Miterbill of Level 9 reminded me of a prophecy he had given to me to pass onto Emily a few years ago...about the deTalone case." Surely the most important and well-known case of recent years. "He had some thoughts on a follow-up and I offered to pass the presence of such on to you and whoever might still be dealing with the case." He himself was likely off given his full switch to security and not being an auror or hit wizard. "At the very least, I wished to inform you of the situation in case it wasn't passed on."

Who knew what Emily had shared with her replacement.