Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 01:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSCIKA View Post
Ilia began to get weary with shopping. Doing so much on your own could become cumbersome, so it was time to sit. Most of the places she had passed were not where she would consider resting though. Children smearing ice cream and other treats around, couples snogging, old people feeding birds.....none of that was too inviting in her eyes, despite the abundant space. Finally she happened upon a bench that didn't seem too awful. There was a young girl surrounded by shopping bags, certainly less offensive than her other options. The girls expression seemed less than thrilled about the matter, but still there was plenty of space. "Pardon me, but would you mind if I sat here?" She flashed a small smile as she gestured at the empty space.
Eureka was about to bail, she wanted to hide allll those bags somewhere and go explore the alley instead of sitting here. However, a girl approached her. She spoke perfect English, same as her grandfather, so Eureka guessed the girl must be from around here. She perked up, jumping to a sitting position on the bench and pulling the bags closer to her so she could make space for the girl.

"Sure. I vould love some company." Her accent showed clearly. "My aunt and cousins have been gone too long!" But anyway, enough about that. "What's your name?" Time to make a new friend!