View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 04:50 PM   #193 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post

How adorable were Ember's parents? Harmony was delighted by their curiosity about the pets and willingness to adopt rather than go out and buy from the menagerie! And to be focusing on the mutants of all things! It made the red head's heart swell.

Nodding her head at Ember's mother, Harmony smiled. She did think the world of their daughter and she couldn't see why anyone would think otherwise. The woman was so kind and generous! Admirable qualities indeed!

Chuckling at the man's comments about 'old kooks,' Harmony looked between the two and then rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "I'd say the kneazle formerly known as Mutant Y would be perfect for you both! What do you say?"
George knew Ember had a kneazle at her place...which one was the kneazle, though? She had a cat and a kneazle--and one of them was MOOODY--hmm--"The temperament is fine, I'm sure? I doubt you'd be giving them away if they were rude--" he smiled pleasantly.

Danda nodded, too. "I..think that would be a good fit for us. Does the little guy have a name yet?" she asked, her eyes widening as she could just FEEEEEEL herself drawn to having a pet...it would be nice to have one around. IT REALLY WOULD. Why was her daughter a GENIUS? Heh. "Well--George--I'm in. Are you?" And her husband nodded, quiet once more, a little flushed. He had done SO much talking today...to strangers, too. It felt so odd.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin