View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:37 PM   #187 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Jory & Harmony
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
In Jory's head, his defiance about not getting a pet right now was wearing thin. "I should get one... no, I shouldn't... but the creatures need a home... we have enough...'' Fours pets were enough. Hmm? What was that Sophie was asking? "She has a kneazle and I have an owl and a pygmy puff. The Puff was given by that man over there-'' Jory gestured to Willamson. "-during a CoMC lesson at Hogwarts since I was interested in adopting it.''
"I'm torn between the niffler and clabbert." Huh? Where had that come from? He wasn't going to be adopting today? Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The woman's questions were answered first and Harmony eyes the creatures in question thoughtfully as she spoke. "Puffskeins are lovely pets. Low maintenance, cuddly, and eating almost anything! Really. If you're not a fan of spiders, this is the pet for you. They even tell you when they're happy by the adorable humming sound they make." She was a fan, of course. As for the kneazles, "Kneazles make great pets too. Independent and extremely intelligent. They're quite good people readers, actually. I've always found that fascinating. They can be aggressive but I've got one and I've never had a problem." She was actually thinking of adopting another, truth be told. "And kneazle food is bought and sold in most wizarding pet stores!" She preferred the natural stuff.

Sophie's gaze switched over briefly to look at the man that Jory was talking about and couldn’t help but smile broadly. "I had no idea that Professor Williamson worked for the ministry of magic now." It was a small world it seemed. "I always enjoyed his CoMC lessons." She had no recollection of attending a lesson on pygmy puffs but Sophie figured that Jory had more reason of remembering it than she had considering that it had lead to him adopting a pygmy puff.

Furrowing her brows Sophie asked Jory. "Why are you torn between those two creatures in particular?" Would either of them be able to co-exist with an owl, a kneazle and a pygmy puff in the same house? That was a question for the red-headed woman to answer.

Listening intently as her questions were answered Sophie furrowed her brows in thought. "Both seem to be great pets. It’s hard to choose. If I wanted too could I adopt one kneazle and one puffskein so they can keep each other company while I'm off working? Or would they not be able to live together under the same roof?"