View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:04 PM   #182 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Jory + Harmony
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Maybe crups weren't such a good idea for Sophie then. She had such a busy schedule. "Yes, they do. Ronnie has to take mine on walks a lot of the time.'' But that had changed recently. Jory had found a tad bit more time for doing that. The crup seemed to have adjusted to not having a lot of walks too since sometimes Ronnie could get busy. But he had the entire yard of the house to run, walk and other crup things.
"The mutant clabbert looks interesting. Does it being a mutant gives it any special quality?'' The Auror was very interested in the clabbert being a mutant. "If there are special qualities, are there any for the other three?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Harmony let the man-Jory, apparently-answer the question about the crups. It seemed he had one of his own so he was just as qualified as she to answer that particular inquiry. And knowing the woman was at work a lot was helpful because it narrowed down the list of creatures she should be looking at by a good margin. "An independent pet for you, then. One that could look after itself." She eyed the cages thoughtfully, considering the toads. "Jarveys can be quite rude with what they say. I wouldn't imagine a mother wanting to have one, if you know what I mean." Small children tending to imitate what was said around them and all.
Turning her attention to the gentleman, the red head smiled. "Those creatures all came to us in mutant form. They underwent terrible experiences and suffered for it but we were able to find a cure for them, with the help fo the Magical Accidents and Catastrophes Department!" Again, her excitement for the former mutants was evident. "So now the dears are back to their original states and behaving normally. I'd say the only thing special that they need is some patience and extra tlc."

The pet she was hoping to adopt today in the creatures conference room had already been abandoned by their previous owners or it hadn't worked out. Sophie wanted to give the pet she chose the love and care it needed. A crup wouldn’t get the attention it needed from her so it wouldn't be fair to adopt one. Turning to Jory she asked "What other pets do you and Ronnie have aside from a crup?" He had remarked that he owned too many pets.

When her friend directed a question about the mutants to the red-head woman Sophie waited with interest to hear the answer. The same question had been burning on her tongue after she had read over the list of available pets for adoption. "Poor creatures," Sophie shook her head in sadness. “Why can’t people understand that creatures deserve to be treated with respect, love and care just like people?" It was just sad. "I'm glad that my department could be of assistance in the cure finding though."

"Can you tell me more about the puffskeins and kneazles. What do they eat? Do they have any special needs?"