View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 01:30 AM   #137 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Vinnie smiled listening to her new friend speak about his girlfriend. It sounded a lot like what she would say about her boyfriend. "Its always good to know you've got a lot in common with someone else isn't it?" Like if someone was so similar to you, you couldn't be that bad right?! It was great when someone just got you. "I thought it would be easy to find him but..apparently its not...i am starting to get a little worried."You never knew around this school...maybe something had happen. She had to stop these thoughts, this party was about having fun and she planned on having fun. It was weird how he seemed like someone she knew....but she'd recognise him if she knew him. Oh wait...Emmy? The brunette knew that name....hmmm...

As he scoffed she started to giggle, this was funny. "I have the best moves. You will see." At least in a club she did. Sadly Vinnie hadn't spotted Ruby anywhere...they made the perfect dancing buddies. In the middle of the dance floor now she laughed at him wiggling his eyebrows. This was just harmless dancing until she found James. "My prince for the night? You mean until i find my boyfriend and you find your girlfriend." It was nice to be sort of admired but Vinnie was taken and she wouldn't have it any other way.
"It is very nice to know. It makes you realize you aren't a loser.." he shrugged and winked innocently. I mean Kace was by far the biggest loser. He heard the girl's concerns and she mentioned James. Hmm....now why did he know that name? It sounded familiar. He shook it off and he was gonna dance with this girl till she found her date and him vice versa. He saw the girls look and he snickered. "I take it you know Emmy?" he asked.

Ohoooo someone is a bit full of themselves saying they are a great dancer. He laughed it off and she led the way onto the dance floor. He noticed she laughed at his wiggling eyebrows and it just felt nice to let loose. "Very true...you saw right through my plan. How are you soo good?" he asked and took her hands and danced with her. Just a harmless dance it was. After their little dance she noticed she found her guy because the girl in the blue dress was kissing someone. He saw the man leave his date (Isla) alone. He wasn't gonna have that. "May I have this dance?" he asked the dude's date. He didn't want her to feel lonely.