View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 10:09 PM   #136 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Seeing the smirk he knew that Vinnie had figured out who he was but he simply stood there and smiled. "Why is it a good thing I'm a Ravenclaw?" he asked and then laughed as she kissed him. He kissed her back and smiled. "Now your boyfriend might be a bit angry at that..." Yup and he would have been too had it been some other random dude she kissed but he knew her better than that.

James laughed and raised an eyebrow at her, "I'm so glad you forgive me. But it is true. I should wear them more often. Make every day suit or tux day." Heh. If he did that they'd never get anything done. Not that they do anyway but that wasn't the point. "Well I have no doubt he is only watching you and has been since you walked in." He slipped his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. He still didn't know the other girls name and unlike Vinnie and Lux there were no clues so he wasn't even sure he actually knew her. Glancing at the other girl he pursed his lips, "I honestly have no idea who that is. I thought she was you." Same hair color, roughly the same height, and wearing a blue dress. See it was understandable
Suddenly Vinnie was feeling so much better...she had found him and he hadnt stood her up or had been in an accident. He was actually the dude she had been watching all night. No wonder. "I might have a thing for ravenclaws." Wrapping her arms around him she laughed softly, if James wanted to keep up the game they would. People would go crazy about it and they would have something to laugh at afterwards. "I think he can just about handle a little kiss", she smirked and kissed him again. They hadn't been separated for too long but she had missed him already. The brunette needed to make up for it.

Make everyday a tux day? Now that would be very bad for their NEWTS or uni. But very good for them. Smirk. "Maybe....but only if i get to make every day a dress day." Why not make it a little worse. He shouldnt be the only one to tease. This felt great. Finally the brunette didnt have to worry about staring at a guy anymore...she could stare all she wanted....oh and also touch. Yes..touching was good. " I would absolutely love that....since i couldnt tear my eyes away." Taking his hand she intertwined their fingers and squeezes his hand back. This felt so right. She followed his eyes when he glanced at the fake Vinnie and gave her another glare. That was not cool at all. She should stay away. " Its okay...i didnt recognise you either...and i have no idea why."