View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 06:49 PM   #131 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

SPOILER!!: james <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
James watched the interaction with the other boy and found his jaw clenching. Why though was beyond him he didn't know the girl. Or...maybe he did... Hearing her explain that her boyfriend called her hot turnip and the sexy carrot bit he grinned. Now he knew exactly who this was because that was their nicknames. "I would in fact be a Ravenclaw," he said playing along a bit now that he knew who she was. If this was his girlfriend then who was the other girl though...weird.

James smiled at Vinnie, "And of course because I look just awesome in a tuxedo." Of course now that he knew who was what he didn't feel nearly as anxious about it though he still threw a glance in the other boys direction. "I'm sure he is here. Maybe watching you in that dress." When did she buy that dress anyway? Hmmm.

Vinnie couldnt help but smirk. She had found him...finally. He hadnt stood her up. Why she didnt recognise him she had no clue but it didnt matter anymore."you're lucky you're a ravenclaw." Pulling him close she kissed him softly. The brunette just couldnt hold back anymore. This was great. Now the night could go on. Let the party begin!

"Oh wow thats....really a cocky thing to say...but since its the truth i think i can forgive you." Damn, she loved when he was wearing suits. The last time he wore won they had been in such an exciting situation. Smirk. Unbelievable how he was still playing this game. Such a little poop he was. He'd get it back for sure.....but who was that girl he came with?! And WHY on earth did he come with her?! " He better be watching me in the dress....and not someone else."