Thread: Broom Closet
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 08:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

Things! He got so many things to tell her, but he was too lost in the moment. Ethan was too distracted at how gentle and fragile Josie seemed, and he felt the need to protect her. The thing is, he’s clueless about the dangers, or the worries that revolves around the Ravenclaw.

And...reveal his secret space? Well, no she got it wrong!

Ethan chuckled. “Oh, don’t worry about it. We can share the secret, right? I mean...if you need a quiet place to be alone...you can use it too. I won’t mind.” Not that he owns it, but Hogwarts life is tough. Everyone needs a down time once in a while. Besides, ahem, it’s Josie, so she’s an exception. “I’d love to share it with you really.” LOL, Broom Closet? How romantic, Ethan Mordaunt.

The smile faded away from Ethan’s face. Wait, she’s sick?! “But...you’re okay now, yes?” he asked as he looked at the hallway nearby. She was feeling sick, and had to take refuge in a broom closet. She shouldn’t be worried though, because the Slytherin was there to save the day! Then it hit him. Of course! The Masquerade Ball! Well, they are not required to have a date, but it sure won’t hurt to ask Josie out, right? Ethan’s sure that she’ll enjoy it! “Uhm...right. There’s something I wanted to ask you...” he started as he fished out the invitation he got from their notice board and gave it to Josie. “May I have the pleasure of your company, mademoiselle?”

Too bad, Gregoire was not there anymore to cheer him on with his French...
Josette smiled when Ethan had told her that they could share the secret of this broom closet with one another. Come to think of it, it really did look like the perfect place to get away for a moment to....relax...or hide until your face doesn't feel warm anymore. Mhm, now that she had discovered it, she would probably be using it more often. But, according to Ethan, it seemed that they had come to an agreement & she smiled before nodding, "I-It's a deal.."

But she suddenly became slightly worried when she had seen Ethan's smile fade. Seeing his concern after she had given him her reason for hiding in the broom closet, she felt terrible for coming up with that scenario. "M-Mhm..I-I'm alright...Promise.." She watched as he looked at the hallway nearby & then looked as if he had just remembered something, which caused her to stay quiet for the moment.

He had something to ask her?

Josette could feel her face getting warm yet again & she was mentally freaking out, not sure how to calm herself this time. She bit her lip nervously as she anxiously waited for him to find what he was looking for in his pocket & then was suddenly looking at a piece of parchment. She wasn't sure what it said, but just then she saw the word Masquerade on it & her mind had immediately made sense of it! The Masquerade Ball that was going to be taking place!

.....And Ethan was apparently asking for the pleasure of her company?

She blinked & froze briefly before she replied in her nervous tone, "U-Um...A-Alright..." A small smile was seen across her lips, yet at the same time she couldn't help but wonder what her father would say if he were here at this very moment. The fourteen year old figured he certainly wouldn't have been happy about it & would not allow Josette to even attend a Masquerade most likely at the risk of being around anonymous strangers in masks. Although, these strangers would be her classmates, so technically they're not really strangers? Right?

...So she wouldn't really be in any dangers, right?

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!