View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Camping trip! They were going on a camping trip!

Vickers hitched his hiking pack up his shoulders as he trekked towards the campsite. Familiar activity with a familiar boss and OUTDOORS! Brain was happy, heart was happy, so he was happy.

He found his Department Head roasting marshmallows already "Hello Mrs Recard." he greeted her as he lowered his bag onto the ground. Picking out a nice spot he settled onto a seating position and extended his arms against the fire. Ah nice and warm!
Mrs Recard...that was SO weird to hear, but so good as well! Gabi was still getting used to her new married name. She grinned at Vickers and gestured to the bag of marshmallows sitting on the ground next to her.

"Welcome Mr. Vanderbilt. Please, help yourself to some marshmallows!" she told him with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourenodaisy View Post
Seriously, how awesome was this? First of all, he had the most amazing job ever. After all, who wouldn't want to mess around with brooms all day. And second, he was going camping with his new coworkers! Yeahhhh, the former boy scout was ecstatic, as he hiked into where they were gonna be camping, with all of his camping supplies, including his tent. Except when the campsite same into view, he gave a slight frown. Guess he didn't need his tent... or to start the fire. Though, he was sure that they wouldn't have wanted him to do it the muggle way anyways. Even if those fires were better.

Seeing people, Kaiden grinned. "Hi Ma'am" he said to the boss lady, and set his bag down before flopping on the ground next to Vickers. "Hey dude," err, that was not a good enough nickname. "This is great!"
Ma'am? Oh that would never do. The blonde smiled at her new employee. "Please, call me Gabriela. Or Mrs. Recard. Whatever feels more natural to you," she explained. Not Gabi JUST yet. That honor came later when they got to know each other better.

"Please help yourself to some campfire snacks while we wait for any more employees to join us," she said. She wasn't sure how many were coming - after all, camping wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she would hold out for just a BIT longer.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid