View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Transportation Bonding Camping Trip!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

The spring air was crisp and cool, but you still only need a light jacket to keep yourself warm. Gabi is bundled up on a hot pink blazer with an adorable black and white spotted scarf and jeans - she's already got a fire going and is happily roasting a marshmallow on a stick, and she has taken the liberty of setting up all the magical tents before you got here. After all, she wants you to BOND and get to know one another, not have to do all the hard work of having to actually set up! Ok, MAYBE she had Tucker do it all. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

Of course, you can talk business, but Gabi would rather everyone get to know each other through making s'mores, singing campfire songs, telling ghost stories, or playing charades and whatnot. Come on in, drop your stuff in a tent, and let's have some fun!

OOC: Hey guys! Come on in and start socializing! Gabi has some activities planned to get us all acquainted, this is all purely for fun and just a fun way to get to know one another. Enjoy and PM me if you have any questions!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid