Thread: Torture Chamber
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 03:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Was Mister Adair about to raise an objection to the wand taking? He seemed to remember Kyroh doing something of the sort and ended up having his wand vanished completely so it was a good thing the boy chose to comply; who knew where the wand could end up and if he'd bother to summon it back after?

"Thank you."

While waiting for the other to surrender her wand, Maddox gave a flick of his own to reveal a Pensieve sitting in the middle of the room. "This detention will be a simple one. I don't intend to have you sitting in here all night provided we get everything done."

As he was the first to surrender his wand, Maddox gestured for him to go forward. "You're familiar with this particular artifact, yes?" Yes. "Go ahead and take a look."

It was nothing the boy hadn't seen already, merely a different perspective.

OOC: The Pensieve contains the last moments of Gregoire's life. You guys were all in the RP so you'll know how your character should be seeing and have an idea of how they would react.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.