Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 02:35 AM   #58 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She let her eyes drift over to her favorite pice of eyecan-- coworker. Her coworker. She let her eyes drift over to her COWORKER as he walked away from the pair. He had said his goodbye. It was too late. Ugh. Jasmine out of all the possible times you choose, why must it be NOW? She only snapped back to her conversation with the blonde when-- BOYFRIEND??? No. No, no, no. This wasn't a relationship. Tiffany Price didn't do long term commitment. Not anymore at least. Even the ministry was something of a temporary position. Merlin, she couldn't stay here forever. She'd get WRINKLES. EW. Ahem. But no. She wasn't going to... You know.... Boyfriend???? No. Although, Ezra Bellamy would make a-- NO. They were coworkers. Nothing more. Nothing less. Tiffany Price had no feelings. Feelings? What were those?

"Of course he was flirting with me," who wouldn't? Duh. But this was different. She actually LIKED this one-- Wait. Ugh. Merlin. "But like I said, Jasmine. Coworkers, that's all we are." Besides, he never really asked her to be anything more. If had wanted a relationship he would've said something. Right? "But he is very good looking, that I can't deny." She shot a look over in his direction, but he had already left. "But I can't go after him, it's like the very first rule." Tiffany Price did not chase. It's not how things worked.
Jasmine rolled her eyes and now it wasn't the time to get full of herself but I mean anyone with eyes could see they were both flirting. "Well I mean I give you props Tiffany keeping your cool because that guy was attractive." she winked. She raised her eyebrows and scoffed at the co workers comment. "Yeaahh sure it will turn into something more. Your new guy made sure of that the moment he stepped onto the dance floor." she pointed to where he was. Jasmine smiled deeply and was glad Ari was agreeing. "Nope I can't lie either but he is all yours. I hope to meet a guy like him someday.." she sighed. Anyways back on topic.

Jasmine stood there with an are you serious face. "YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN GO AFTER HIM!" she hissed. "If you want something you better make it yours.." she said trying to push her and go to him. "You will regret it later if you don't do it now, trust me." Jasmine made some mistakes in her life and she wished she would have acted instead of being on the sidelines.