View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 11:51 AM   #72 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
HFDİAİ KEVIN NO JUST NO "It DOESN'T!" Cosgrach snapped, because Kevin wasn't pleasant anymore. Did he even KNOW how hard it was to brew those potions!? DID HE!? So he had BETTER - Okay, good - Cosgrach glared some more, but grumpily conjured some water in his personal mug and offered it to the boy. He still got this under control, minus the count of sweets, but he didn't care. That would teach the boy a lesson.

"I'm not afraid of you, sweet Kevin," he said sweetly, "You attacked my door, so I naturally thought it was some sort of dark lord who imperius'ed you."

Happy with the answer?

He had been happy, or whatever he had been feeling, it had been a good feeling but the man was shouting and snapping too much right now that it made him frown. “Well, WHAT-E-VER” he snapped back, starting to feel even more annoyed than usual, the happiness he was feeling started to fade away and he sat on the chair near the coffee table. He slumped down in the chair and crossed his arms over each other as he glared at the wall. And when the Professor offered him some water he GLARED at the mug. “You think I’m stupid? I’m not drinking anything you give me!” his tone was annoyed and he even swatted the mug away.

And then the explanation on why he had to identify himself was finally being said and Kevin winced in disgust at the sweet tone. “Stop with that stupid tone, it’s annoying” he snapped before he could control himself. “And you really think that I! can be imperius’ed?” he laughed humourless this time as he shifted in the supposedly comfortable armchair but he couldn’t find a comfortable position to sit so he jumped up from the chair and kicked it. “Stupid chair” he then turned to the Professor “and DON’T take points away, I’s not my fault your chair is freaking annoying and stupid” yes.