View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #63 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Heyyyy, down with that tone! Cosgrach glared RIGHT BACK, and managed to do it even more sassily. 10 points off them? For ignoring him!? WHAT EVEN - ! The stupid door had thankfully held fast, otherwise it would have been a stupid broken door and a few more broken objects.

But... deeeeeeeeep breaths, he was caaaaalm... and Kevin was fiiiiine...

"Of course I'm concerned about you!" he snapped back, and looked relieved to see he really was fine. "You attacked my door, then it backfired!" So, Kevin, just shut up for once and Cosgrach would shut up about his raised tone.

"Enter," the man said simply and stepped aside to let the boy in.

So the Professor thought he could out-sass him by glaring back? WRONG! Kevin stared right back, refusing to let the man win until...he stepped aside to let him in to the office. HA! WIIIIN!

Still grinning, Kevin entered the office and raised an eyebrow after the snap. "You don't sound like you care" he looked like it, but didn't sound like it. He turned around and walked to the coffee table and grabbed a few cookies. He ate them without asking if he could and then went on to exploring the potions shelves with interest.

“Why did I have to *prove* that I was me anyways?” he asked , picking up a potions bottle, looking inside it through the glass.