Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #53 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Sorry Jazz made me XD
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Tiffany!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Nope. He did not just kiss her forehead. Nope.

What the heck, Bellamy!?! This is NOT how the night was supposed to go. What happened to the game? What happened to trying to win?? Why in the name of Merlin were you being so darn romantic tonight?! Why was he making it so bloody hard to try to hate him. Or well... She was never trying to hate him, that'd be far too difficult of a challenge. Just... She wasn't about to admit feelings okay!? Because those feelings were nonexistent. Tiffany Price was not woo-able. She wasn't. What was he getting at with these romantic gestures and the smiling and the FOREHEAD KISS????

Never in her life had Tiffany Price felt this conflicted. It was doing strange things to her head. And she was not a fan. But yet, she was blushing. Dear Merlin. What was going on? She had lost all control. NO, WORSE! She had lost the game.

"Mhmm, you suppose?" she let the 'm's buzz on her lips as she raised a playful brow. But really, she was clinging on to every word of his. What was his solution? Could he tell her now? Or was he going to wait for her to ask herself? Thankfully, it was option number one because it would be best if she could get by with saying as little as she could, thank you very much. What if she said something stupid? Admitted to things. Nonexistent things, okay? It was just the fairy lights. Merely that. She glanced down only for a brief moment after he mentioned the Leaky, but when she looked back up at him.. He was holding out a rose?? Sweet Merlin, Ezra. Was he aware of what he was doing to her head?? It was madness. She reached for the rose-- with her hand that wasn't currently holding onto his (((Ahem)))-- and held it to her nose, letting it's scent overwhelm her for only a few seconds. "I suppose just one visit wouldn't hurt," giving him a small grin before-- WAIT WHAT.

....WHAAAAAT???

Had she just???? What? This whole time she was practicing the virtue of restraint. She wasn't going to set herself up for failure. And yet, she said yes to a second date at the Leaky? Oh Merlin. Except, she wasn't even freaking out about it??? What. It had to be the flower. Or the cheesy lines. OR well.. He was playing all the right cards and she... Maybe she was woo-able? Oh sweet Merlin. But question. He had asked her another question-- after he had answered hers with something ridiculously romantic and cheesy again. MERLIN. HELP HER. "Oh, it was....quiet." It was strange, not knowing how to answer him. Not knowing the right words. Not being able to speak. Such a thing hardly ever happened to her. She was Tiffany Price not some silly little school girl. This was ridiculous.

... Wasn't it?

One date wouldn't hurt. Maybe it'd be fun?

As Jasmine was scoping out the dance floor she noticed a familiar face with a handsome guy at that dancing. Jasmine remember meeting Tiffany a while back and she was helping her on a shopping spree. She wondered if she would still remember that. She grinned and decided to probably intervene and want to know the details. She began to dance to the beat of the song and tried to blend in. Then she tapped Tiffany on the shoulder and said, "Pardon me, I need to talk to Tiffany about something real quick." She bowed her head to the handsome man (Ezra) she was dancing with.

As soon as she got her out of his earshot she asked, "Girl spill the details. I saw him kiss your forehead. Something is going on.." she smiled slyly.