Thread: The Buffet
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 02:05 AM   #64 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries
Default The Sabel group people

Alright, so Annabelle heard enough small talk from that group over there. She needed to get some more inside information on this 'Sabel' person. Nodding her head at Alana the Metamorphmagus said "If you'd excuse me, I must go and use the facilities." With that the woman walked towards the bathroom. Now her plan would be set into motion.

Focus she thought. Sneaking her way back out of the restrooms, the now different looking Annabelle walked over to the large group with Sabel in it. Notebook and quill in her hand. Smiling at the group, the now brunette let go of the notebook and quill, and they floated in the air, quill up, ready to write. "Why hello! Let me introduce myself, Kita Skeeter, journalist at the Daily Prophet." Some of the words more accented and emphasized more than others, making the already loud voice even louder. "I overheard you saying that this man is a convict. Why did you bring him here?" The transformed Annabelle asked. Directing her attention to the others in the group who seemed to have just met the man "What are all of your thoughts on him bringing a convict here to the Ministry Orientation of 2086?" The words loudly and confidently streaming out of her mouth

Rubbing her now tanned skin, Annabelle looked at the bunch. Her gaze quickly shot back down to her left hand. Thankfully the scar was gone. The former claw had almost forgotten that when she uses her ability on her whole body, the scar thankfully disappears. If she wanted to, the woman probably could find a way to use her abilities to get rid of the scar permanently, but even though it was a painful reminder, that scar made her who she was.

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...