Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:16 PM   #166 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Arthimancy Activity Post 2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
She wasn’t late or anything she was just not all together that good with Arithmancy. Nope. Not at all. Sure she’d done well in the last class but that was probably a fluke and well she was all busy with her potions project. Hearing the sound of Kace’s neglected guitar she quickly snuck into the kitchen.

“Hey Kace.” She grinned over to him…well, there might have been a bit of a glare to her grin. He had after all told her to tell someone she liked him when dosed on extra powerful you will do what I say potion.

As Kace was waiting for his friend to come in, he was wondering what was taking her so long. He grinned and nodded towards when he saw Puck. "Hey Puck!" he greeted her. Alright cut to the chase. "So I need your birthday for Arithmancy, I don't know if you fell asleep in class when she mentioned the activity.." he smirked. He knew she had the tendency to do that.

He wasn't judging her of course because he has done it too. "We need your birthday so we can break it into cycles and such."