Thread: The Buffet
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Though, these three women looked unfamiliar.

"HI HI HI!" she waved more and SQUEAKED during the last hi, bouncing up and down SOOOOOO excitedly. She was waving at ...one YOUNG looking person [Alexa] and another lady---WHO LOOKED SO NICE, TOOOOO! [Michelle]

TONIGHT WAS GOING TO BE GREAT.
Constant vigilance, that's what Lex was doing so OF COURSE she saw when that one danced her way over to the rest of them yelling 'HI's like they were nobody else's business. Where did SHE work?? WERE THEY CO-WORKERS TOO??? "HI!" No reason to NOT greet back as enthusiastically. Man, people in the Ministry sure seemed happy. Obviously she was going to love her job. It still felt kinda weird saying it....a job...but she had one now AND WAS GONNA BE AN EPIC AUROR!

Lex wobbled a little while shifting to get out of her way but held on to the table for support. Play it cool Cambridge, they were just heels. "Name's Lex, brand new YATI in charge of saving your life." Yup. She had a badge and everything. "D'you work in MLE too?" Because how cool would that be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

One of the trio caught his attention, the mention of YATI guiding him to move towards rhe group of new faces. However it was the comment this young woman...Alexa...said next that caused a slightly raised eyebrow that he was quick to relax to play along. "Yes...quite pivotal she is..." he mused aloud, making his presence known before casually taking a sip of his drink.
Lex whirled around at the new voice, nearly toppling over when her feet got confused because of the heel issue they were still trying to work through. Did he....did this guy...just agree with her? Well then there you had it, she was obviously super important to everyone's health and he had to be from MLE as well because otherwise how would he know she's pivotal, y'know? It was a bet she was willing to take so Lex stuck her hand out with a grin. "Alexa Cambridge." Unfortunately there was no need to repeat her title because this one had obviously heard.

Some time later she would thank him for playing along. "And you are....?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Alana continued sipping on her punch, humming a quiet song to herself when she noticed another person [Michelle] had joined in looking at the food. She was about to ask her about how extravagant it looked but a tiny girl in BRIGHT red heels woke her up out of her thoughts and started rambling miles a minute.

WAIT. She was in charge of them to not die? Alana wasn't hopeful. She cleared her throat and gave a small smile, trying not to show that she was worried about who was taking care of her tonight. She heard a comment made by someone next to her [Simon] and she couldn't help but smile. So hopefully it wasn't true. Hopefully. "Lex...is great to meet you. A YATI? Vat s'that? My name ist Alana. On-lee Alana. I'm in dee Department ov Mysteries." She nodded, giving another nod to the girl and guy next to her.
The look didn't go unnoticed, not really and not when Lex was so keen on everything out of pure excitement. So maybe she wasn't currently the best person to offer protection but it was now in her job description and one day she'd be SO amazing at it that she'd be known world wide and would have a whole bunch of people trying to kill her in any one week. A danger life admittedly but how epic would that be, huh?

"Um...YATI...it'a like....Young Auror Training Initiative...or something like that, I didn't read the whole letter just the parts where my name showed up and my job description." Everything outside of that was a blur because she was too excited to process most anything. "It's really just a fancy way of saying I'm an Auror in training and I'm gonna be awesome one day." Geddit?

Oh but hold on, this woman worked in Mysteries?? That's where Lottie's aunt worked! "Cool! So then...you're one of those Unspeakables who can't ever talk about their job?? What'd you do??"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 02-15-2015 at 05:12 AM.