Thread: Room / Bed 1
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 11:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Damien was incensed. This woman, who seemed to have absolutely zero bedside manner, was actually standing before him and had not only taken off points from him, called him stupid, and threatened to not just not heal him, but also threatened to send him off to St. Mungos and on top of all this she had called Lux a fool. What the damn hell? Lux had done nothing, absolutely nothing but being fallen on by his stupid, lanky self.

He had half a mind to storm out of the Healer’s office, broken arm and all and see the Headmistress or Professor Airey about this total injustice. But, the other half, the sensible half was telling him that getting sent to St. Mungos and getting into trouble was the last thing he wanted; because if he was banished from school, who would watch out for Rorie, or plot with Puck to undermine authority or help Zander with his abysmal confidence? No one. “I’ll… I’ll shut up, ma’am.” Damien said, his posture speaking of his defeat as he once again slumped, cradling his throbbing, pain filled arm.

What hurt more? His Pride or His Arm? Damien wasn’t entirely sure as the Healer ripped into his apology and he knew he couldn’t say anything, but just had to take it. He nodded calmly, not about to apologize again, not in her presence, this was between himself and Lux anyway.

“Would you, please, heal my arm Healer Murdoch?” Damien asked with as much quiet, non-hostile politeness as he could muster.

Yep, it was definitely His Pride.

Damn, he'd hurt her ribs too? Damien couldn't believe he'd damaged the red head so severely, he felt even worst and had it not been for the anger circulating in his veins he would have sunk right down into the floor and stopped existing. "Sorry, sorry." He mumbled in an undertone to Lux, unable to do anything else.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence