Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:19 AM   #24 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Kevin instead looked at the Headmistress. "With historic location you mean the chamber of secrets right?" and thats when it dawned him and the Gryffindor looked even more excited than when he had heard that they were going to the GIRLS bathroom. "Are we going to explore there?!" She better said yes or he would be highly dissapointed!
Great, Kevin was in her group. He was going to be quite the cheerful companion.

"Actually, yes," the Headmistress hopefully surprised the boy. She hung back by the door with her arms crossed. No need to survey this location --- she was already quite familiar with it from personal use. "If everything goes according to plan, we'll be down there in no---"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaning_Myrtle View Post
"WhoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!"

Visitors? To HER bathroom? You'd better BELIIIEEEEVE Myrtle was here to cause some fear! There were PROFESSORS and STUDENTS and ~*~BOY~*~ students in here now. This was a big day for her!

The bespectacled ghostie popped up from her usual stall and passed straight through the first corporeal person standing in her way (Zander). She made a beeline for the leader of this group, and hovered at eye-height beside the Headmistress, feeling important.

"You know, if you wanted a tour of my favourite bathroom," she tilted her head as she spoke in her usual breathy way, "all you had to do was ask."

Didn't she just hear someone say CHAMBER of SECRETS?! This day was going to be bigger than she had expected.
"---time." Time to turn around leave, hi-ho! Annie mentally shivered as her LEAST favorite ghost appeared, and lo and behold, came over to speak to her.

"Hello Myrtle," she greeted her dully. "We would like a tour of your bathroom, if you please. You're quite familiar with the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, aren't you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
He heard Kevin mention something about the Chamber of Secrets, and so he listened VERY carefully. "Are we mapping the Chamber of Secrets too?" he asked, backing Kevin up. Cause, AWESOME!!!! Please? Could they? How would they have a complete map of the school if they didn't? Hmmm?
As much as Annie hated ghosts, she wasn't immune to how useful they could be to those they liked. She nodded to the second Gryffindor interested in seeing the Chamber of Secrets. And why did her group mostly consist of Gryffindor boys, eh?

"Why don't you go ask Myrtle about that, hmm?" She gave Zeke a small nudge toward her. Really, go on. Be an intermediary on the Headmistress' behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
She marked down the spot on the paper she'd started the last time she was at one of these meetings. "Can we stay away from the Chamber please?"
"I don't think that's going to be possible," the redhead mused, drifting over toward a GIRL Gryff for a change. "I know it's icky down there, but that IS a part of the school which we must cover...."

So, Myrtle, how about that tour now?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind