View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
RedRabbit
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Healer Murdoch had very carefully levitated Noah back to a bed. Once she had put him down she turned to make sure the girl had followed them like she had been told.

The first thing Cece did was give Noah something for the pain. "Try to lay still Noah and let me know if the pain gets to be too much for you to handle." She would most likely have to give him something to put him to sleep so she could reset that leg of his. She started to slowly take off the splint that had been placed on his leg. How exactly was it that an eleven year old knew how to do something like this? "So tell me again. What was it you two were doing when this happened?" She continued to work on Noah's leg while she talked.

And what was this girls name? Maybe she should ask that. Later. Right now she wanted some answers.
*The loss of blood, and hit to the head from his pack was making him all loopy. At seeing the pain potion he mumbled something about pretty colors and took it. Soon the pain from his leg was fading away but not his loopiness.*

"I fell out of a tree Miss. Heard somethin and looked down to see flower girl. Lost my footing and thought I would try to fly out of the tree. Didn't seem to work out all to well."

*When the healer started working on the splint a rush of panic washed over him. She wasn't going to make him take his trousers off was she? He was surround by two girls! Well a woman and a girl. That meant that he would be in his underwear! And not just any underwear but the ones with dragons wearing party hats flying around on brooms on them! Noah tried sitting up but fell back down as a white hot pain came from his side.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”I was skipping rocks,” Daisy said in response to the healer’s question. “Down by the lake. He,” she pointed to Noah as the healer started taking the splint off. “Was up in a tree. Pretending to be a tone-deaf bird or something. “ Noah had been the source of that banshee sounding music that sounded vaguely better than nails on a chalk board, or so Daisy had deduced. Now that they were in the hospital, Daisy was feeling a bit uncomfortable about, well everything. She shifted back and forth on her feet and hand her hands shoved into her pockets. “He must have lost his balanced and came tumbling out of the tree.” The scene replayed in Daisy’s mind, right down to the backpack bonking Noah in the head. Maybe she should mention that. “Noah wouldn’t let me carry him or we’d have been here faster. And ah…he got whacked pretty good on the head too, by, um… his backpack.”
*Turning to Daisy he frowned at her. This girl was so uncultured.*
"I was playing a song on my pan pipe and it was beautiful. You need to clean your ears, full of all your un-forgiveness."