View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Hearing Sophia speak, Lux couldn't get over how adorable she was. "Hugglepuff really is the best nickname you could have." Fit her perfectly because she loved hugging as much as Lux did. It was also nice to see that she was being looked over by a nice friend. "I am sure Tyler does a very good job at it," she added while giving the boy a friendly smile. He seemed very nice so far.

It was a shame that Kace was upset about the whole thing, and she could definitely see why when Emmy was his girlfriend and he was good friends with her. "Don't say that. We still got each other." It just wasn't exactly the same as it had been before. "If Emmy ever changes her mind and decides to try, I might change my mind too." Might being the key word. "Good thing I have Cinna and YOU, you mean." He was one of her best friends and stuck with her through everything and had never been mean to her. He was a great friend. "Oh, I've been studying and seeing friends and talking to Bay with the mirrors. What about you?" Hopefully he was having a lot of fun this term since it was a break before he had to do his NEWTs.

Aah, well it was worth a shot but Lux could definitely see why Bleu might not want to enter that line of work when it could be very dangerous and scary. "Maybe you could talk to an adult and they could give you some ideas!" Kind of how the muggles had guidance counselors. "Awesome, I am sure he will like you and he is so very friendly." He was the nicest person she knew.

It was a little surprising that Bleu wished to be more like her in that way. "See, that's great about yours! I wish my first kiss had been my boyfriend." Oh well, too late for that. She really wished she hadn't been so crazy about kissing random boys though she didn't regret kissing Bay at the Tunnel of Love, obviously.

Tyler's comment made Lux laugh. "Only the best," she assured him, knowing that he probably didn't expect anything otherwise when dealing with the Hugglepuff. Awww, yeah. Being a big sister figure made Lux smile because it was nice to know that someone looked towards her in that way. "And she's like my little sister." It was true. She wanted to look after Sophia and make sure that no one hurts her. Maybe her and Tyler could team up!

Hehe. Of course Dylan was excited about Christmas too. "Got any plans?" She was curious to know if he had any dates with Bleu scheduled because that would be totally adorable and they needed a nice break from studying. "Oh, I'm going home! I'm going to be seeing my family and Bay." She was so excited!!!