View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default 25 soundtracks for Gerald Alexander Rush: traveler and photographer for life - Sa 13+
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

credit to Lissy Longbottom for the banner

Hello hello~ Raven is in the house, yo! Welcome to my first SS25 drabble about my former school charrie, the one and only infamous apple Head Boy, class of 2080: Gerald Alexander Rush a.k.a Gary. Well, this is my third Fanfic challenge: I completed 100 drabbles of my first charrie, Raven Avicenna Schultz (formerly Charlotte) and a pair one with Jess (Jessiqua) about this guy and Zhenya Burton.

Talking about Gary, after graduating from Hogwarts he works as a photojournalist of a famous muggle photo-traveler magazine. This drabble is gonna tell how his life before, during and after Hogwarts. Hope you enjoy it, guys!

Charrie mentioned on this drabbles goes to:

Zhenya Burton: Jessiqua
Tiffany Pevensie: tiffyteddy
Professor Lafay: Droo
Headmistress Trubridge: BanaBatGirl
Juliet Kim: hjhm
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and the wonderful wizarding world belongs to the genius J.K Rowling. I don't own any of it.

SPOILER!!: Track list

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down

Hogwarts: Fifth Year

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time.

The blonde guy just laid himself at the lake side. The first day of spring wasn’t cheered him up. It had been three months since he saw Zhenya. He didn’t see her around the school anymore and assumed that she didn’t come back after Christmas break. Now he was all alone by himself in this place. Staring at the sky, suddenly his mind reminisced at the first time he met his girlfriend. He still remembered how she smiled, cried, laughed and talked to him.

Gary hoped that Zhenya was okay there and he could see her again. He missed her.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 09-15-2015 at 07:51 AM.