Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default Myrtle!
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

SPOILER!!: Eden
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Eden did like eyeliner when she managed to put it on and stuff. Hmph. Usually it weird her out. HER EYES OKAY? She didn't want to poke her eye out. But eyeliner helped bring out the BLUE in her eyes a great deal. MAybe she should..master that.

She'd had BB show her once---"I had a friend do one to me once. Bianca Caruso? She's a Gryffindor--" she said with a nod. "But...i don't know. I can't do it quite as well as she did it. I think I just don't have the skills or something." Because like...makeup was hard.

Was it weird to use a stranger's brush? Probably.

Did Eden care?

....NOPE.

She smiled, nodded, and took the brush and gingerly started running it through her brunette hair. It was so KNOTTTY and terrible. OOps. Eden should have tried harder but---yikes. 'Ouc--" she started when she NOTICED THE GHOST.

SWEET MERLIN'S POTATOES.

"Did I make her upset--" she whispered, and she glanced over at...Myrtle? Widening her eyes, she didn't want to TALK TO THE GHOST.

WHAT IF THE GHOST WAS MEAN?

"I--" she then coughed and turned back to Bianca nervously.

Did she say that she did not have skill for make up?Please don't say that. "Well, I did experience that. At first it was freakin' difficult but then slowly, you're gonna enjoy it." The first time she tried applying eyeliner on her eye, it ended with a very black circle like panda's eyes. Not to mention that she accidentally clipped her eyelid while clipping her lashes. Ouch. But no pain no gain, right? Look at her now, she couldn't leave without make up, at least she applied powder, brow pencil, eyeliner, cheek and a lip stain. She still preferred natural make up for everyday occasion.

"Speaking of, your friend has the same name as me." Hehehe. Seemed like girls named Bianca enjoyed make up and beauty products very much. Then she watched the Ravenclaw girl brushed her hair with an effort. She did have a nice hair actually, but it was knotty. Hopefully that girl didn't realize that she slightly chuckled watching her struggling with her hair.

WHY SHE HAD TO MEET ANOTHER GHOST? First, Astronomy ghost tower caught her with Gabriel, the Ravenclaw prefect and not the legendary moaning Myrtle here. Bianca just hoped that this wasn't a bad sign for her last year at Hogwarts.

""I think she was upset because you accidentally shut the loo door in front of her face," She whispered to that girl. Clearing her throat, the Slytherin girl tried to speak and hopefully it didn't sound rude. :Hey, we came here for a peace. We don't mean to bother you, okay?"

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.