View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:17 AM   #252 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Post 5!
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Okay so he only had to figure out one more cat right? Riiiiight? Please?? He just needed some sleep. Some sleep and maybe some good food and also some chocolate frogs, please? Was that too much to ask for??? Maybe. Anyways Zander needed to finish this activity up and pronto. So scouting for another cat. That was happening now yup.

Here kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty!! The Gryffindor glanced around the room until his eyes fell upon a particularly fluffy looking one. Hey! Was it chasing his tail? Did cats even DO that stuff? He thought it was a cruppie thing. Huh. WAIT NO, it wasn't chasing it's tail, it was just circling around? One.... Two.... THREE TIMES?! WOah. That was in the book.

HAD TO BE!!! And if not he'd just have to make something up for it because yeah. Okay.

Quote:
Cat #4
Kept on turning around and around. Gave me a bit of a headache, Professor. I wonder if the cat's dizzy tooo! Anyways, apparently I'm going to make a new friend or something, but I've made some new friends already this term so it may have just been talking about those. Can cats tell the future about the past too? Is that a thing?

You are Lemon!