View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 04:36 AM   #46 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

SPOILER!!: Feenella!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Fee couldn't believe it was actually him. The Kennedy. Like wow, she hadn't seen him in ages. He had nothing of his little shy boy thing going on anymore. He had grown into a proper good looking man. Wow. Fee was a little gobsmacked.

"Yes Yes its me, the one and only", the blonde grinned as she hugged him back. This reunion was going great. She remembered them having ice cream the summer before his first year at Hogwarts like it was yesterday. Sigh. The good old times.

Giving him a little squish she grinned at the man in front of her. " I've been great. I am a journalist now." She really loved her job, all the people she got to meet... "What about you? Fill me in! I haven't seen you in ages!"

Fee was so excited she just couldn't shut up.

"Careful. You might break me," he teased at her squish. She might have...nine years ago when they first met. Nine years and she was still stunning. Did she even age? She was a journalist. Kennedy's eyebrows rose, impressed. "You've made it far. How's that going?" Did she get to travel a lot? Or what, he wanted to know.

As for him, he smiled even more, pushing his jacket off the side of his belt buckle where a badge reflected the light in the Great Hall. "I'm an Auror." He smiled sheepishly. "Can you believe that?" Because there were still days when he woke up and couldn't believe it himself. Hard work does pay, he was proof.