Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:31 PM   #88 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
The former head girl beamed at her boyfriend and would have caught his face and returned the kiss but he surprised her and all. Pleasant surprise. Her eyes lit at the mention of their old nicknames. It's been so long since they first came up with them. "I say we get closer to those governors people, they must have lots of things for us to investigate," They always looked mysterious.

Now that Theo said it, she realized what was wrong in what she saw. She almost never saw the man without a suit, which made it hard for her to recognize him at first. But yeah, not a very bad idea.

Ooooh, dance! "You bring up a fine point," She grinned up at him. Her attention was then interrupted by the speech. Oooh, she remembered the woman who was once their charms professor. Wow, this place was like full of them, professors. Anyway, the blond applauded then turned back to Theo.

"But we did dance in the great hall before," She told him threading her fingers with his then slowly swaying their hands. Did he remember?
"Yep! I bet they do!" He bounced a little. Why was this exciting? "And... I could drop off any information to my friends at the Daily Prophet." He winked. Friends was maybe a bit of a bold statement. A handful of the employees there would at least recognize his face.

His thoughts were interrupted by a speech given by one of the governer people. "Snoooooore." He whispered once she was finished.

Theo TUTTED. As if he would forget THAT. "Of course!" Their Hogwarts dancing was iconic (to him, anyway). "But we were just pining teenagers back then." HA. Literally. "I wanted to ask you out almost every day of seventh year." He placed a hand on her waist and swayed along to the music. Though, maybe it was best that they waited. Relationships during school were potentially quite suffocating. It was nice to have space, too.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing