View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 08:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Hady :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
"Hello Professor!" Hady chirped warmly as she entered the Muggle Studies class. She was in a good mood today having finally gotten a decent amount of sleep and gotten something to eat before making her way to class. Picking a seat near the front so she could be sure to see when class started she slipped into the seat placing her bag at her feet.

"Hi Norah, hi Abby." She greeted the other girls with a wave before taking out her textbook, parchment and quill. Spotting the name tag on her desk she filled it out with the asked for information.

Setting down her quill she stuck the name tag onto her robes and looked around the room waiting for class to begin.

Muggle studies. It wasn't the concept of the class that perturbed her. In fact, she didn't mind muggles at all. Not one bit. It was just that the name of the class put a bit of a bad taste in her mouth. Studies. Muggle. Muggle studies. Studying muggles. What her dad supposedly did.

Le sigh.

Spotting a familiar face, Amur moisied over to Hady and half-sat-half-stood in the empty seat next to her. "Hey Hady. Is it okay if I sit here?"

Because she would totally move if it wasn't. Which was why she wasn't fully sitting yet. She did take the opportunity of her advantageous hunched-over position to fill out the name tag on the desk though (something which she could also replace if she moved).

Quote:
Amur Neverwinter, Ams, first year

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.