Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default and sort of Myrtle too
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Eden widened her bright, blue eyes. MERLIN! "I have like---three things in my makeup collection." Base...eyeshadow...blush. Could you call that a collection? Well maybe she had more--when she was home and could use her Mam's. "I don't even know how to USE half of that stuff--" she said. she was in AWE. AWWWEE! "Wow--" she reached out to TOUCH the girl's face--

But that was a really WEIRD thing to do.

So she just..casually made it seem like she had raised her hand to play with her own hair--when in fact it was super knotty, and therefore HARD to play with. Eden was just...so convincing.

"I--uh--yeah." She smiled nervously. "My hair? I woke up late, rolled out of bed, rushed to class, did ALL the spells wrong--rushed here--it's just--I didn't have time to BRUSH it and--" it was being a crazy BEING RIGHT NOW.

Did she just TOUCH her face? But not kind a rude one. This girl seemed love her face. Hehehe. Bianca just chuckled. "I think three things are not bad. My first collection were a lip gloss and eyeliner." She was twelve at the time. Or maybe ten? She forgot. Then her collection was growing so fast and she admit that she was sort of make up junkie. "I can give you a simple tutorial how to use them if you want." She said. Oh yeah, teaching her how to use make up? Why not? it should be fun. But maybe not now since they had a class. Ugh.

The brunette then looked at herself in the mirror. Now the powder and lip gloss had been applied. Perfect. She grabbed a brush from her pouch and started brushing her hair, gather them up and made a ponytail by tapping her wand at her hair. "You wanna use this?" She offered. Bad hair day was a big NO, that's why sometimes she preferred to tie her hair into a small bun or ponytail especially for going into a class.

"And speaking of, I think you just make Myrtle upset." Bianca said as suddenly Myrtle was kinda GLARING at them. Seriously, what's going wrong at Hogwarts' Ghosts nowadays? First, Bloody Baron was kinda upset at the feast, then ex-Professor Burbage at the Astronomy tower.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.