Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 04:40 PM   #64 (permalink)
noodles

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Fairfax
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Greenwood
Ravenclaw
Second Year
x2
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

SPOILER!!: Louisa and Laila <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa didn't stop dancing, but she didn't feel like she had to pay attention to his moving body to set a harmonical rhythm between them. They'd already done that before, and she never forgot. So, her body moved gently with his and she followed his eyes up to the enchanted ceiling, she'd forgotten to look up. She did forget how beautiful the magic was in here.

And she hasn't been here for five years. Louisa suppressed a grin when he said it had been a little over a year for him. It WAS funny, sorry, but it was. She bit her lower lip to keep from grinning too much so it was probably not working well for her. He was so adorable, she wanted to kiss his adorable face and she didn't care. But she didn't, it would make him feel more embarrassed or shy or whatever he was feeling right now. "Truebridge was wearing a cursed brooch all year long in my last year." Louisa shared, too, shaking her head with a single chuckle. "A bratty ghost thing caused havoc during that time. It wasn't so bad, it was sort of exciting and mysterious." The bad things were... other things. Things she was trying to make new memories with Józsua here because of.

Ha! That was a pretty good one, Louisa leaned a little on him laughing. "Ohhh, that was a pretty Slytherin move." Vengeance, even if it was playful and completely harmless. Actually, she liked what he was suggesting, leaving her to guess until the last moment. "Though that comes with a price. You'll have to tolerate my analysis until then." Louisa wasn't a noob, she had friends. She knew how annoying her trying to constantly make sense of everything out loud annoyed people.

... You have the boldness of a Gryffindor...

And she looked really really good in red, which she was wearing right now. So she figured he was trying to tell her she was looking really really good today? Louisa wanted to tell him to wait and see Vivi. Heh. "I wish you knew how funny your thinking I'm in Gryffindor is." She suppressed her laughter, but was very amused realizing that he was right. "Maybe that's why the majority of my friends belong to that rash, sarcasm-deprived house." Her only horror was; in Gryffindor, she wouldn't be able to speak fluently in sarcasm, a.k.a. her second language. He got it correctly in the end, though.

Louisa grinned at him, "What gave me away? Is it my astonishingly attractive geeking out while dancing with a hot guy under an enchanted ceiling?" Maybe she should be swooning and touching his small biceps and hugging his neck instead of trying to break him down to sensible laws and rules?
Józsua noticed the attempt to hide that grin. It wasn't working very well, Louisa! It took a moment or two for it to dawn on him just why that was funny.. but he got it after a short pause. The age thing. THAT. Yea... He let out a small chuckle and then bit at his own bottom lip like he did when he was trying to subconsciously repress something. Nerves usually. But this time it wasn't that. Not even to stop himself grinning like an idiot. It was because he was so tempted to lean in and kiss that lip she was biting. But it was too public here. Way too many familiar eyes. He focused on her voice and her anecdote about her last year here, swaying gently to the music with her. “What? The headmistress was possessed?” His dark eyes widened, astonished. “Hogwarts could never be accused of being boring, could it?” Ever.

A Slytherin move. He was pretty obvious, huh? Her analysis? “You say that like it's a bad thing!” He teased gently. “Your views on things.. your reasoning... your logic.. ” Were hallmarks of a Ravenclaw. “You've not disappointed so far. I'd like to hear.” And it was interesting (and maybe a little bit vain..) to hear what she thought about him. She'd been pretty spot on so far.

Rash and sarcasm-deprived? Louisa was intelligent AND funny. Did she know that made her instantly attractive even without all her other obvious charms? So she wasn't a Gryff. Innnteresting.. He couldn't see Hufflepuff in her like she couldn't see Gryffindor in him. The hat had toyed with putting him in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. Józsua figured the thing just mixed the two colours together and threw him into the snakepit—not that he'd want to have been anywhere else. “You.. don't speak very highly of your Gryff friends.” He smiled mirthfully.

He smirked at that. “I like your geeking out.” He confessed and the smirk turned into a little grin at the 'hot guy' description. “But I take back the logic thing. You're clearly mad.” And once again he proved his 'shyness'.. unable to take, or deal with, a compliment without being in some way self-deprecating.