Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaning_Myrtle View Post
Someone was speaking to her? She looked at the girl that was talking. "How am I?" She looked at the girl curiously, "Well I was doing fiiiiiine being allll by myself." She sniffled a bit just as someone else came charging through the door. Zipping up in the air before she was hit by a door Myrtle turned.

"How dare you try to hit me with the door." Her sobs growing louder. "No one ever comes to see Moooooooaaaaannnnnniinnnngggg Myrtle and now someone is actually talking to me and you come in and try to hit me with the door." She glared at all three of them for being in her loo.
Angel was being glared at, that just wasn't nice was it. She had seen what happened. "Myrtle is such a pretty name." Angel smiled. "I'm Angel.." Angel then say Penelope coming into the bathroom, what was going on a party of something? "Hi Penny." Angel gave her friend a smile... they hadn't spoken for ages for some reason.

Angel then turned back to Myrtle the ghost. "Myrtle, are you okay?" Angel was concerned being hit by a door must hurt, well it hurt her when her sister had accidently shut a door in her face.