Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 08:54 PM   #54 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius had bypassed the food, the donations, the yearbooks, all of it, as he tugged on his husband's hand. "Before I end up spending the rest of the night showing you off," he teased, coming to a stop on the dance floor.

Just one dance... alright, maybe two... before the introductions and the catching up.

Fussing a little with the lapel on Gabriel's jacket, Tiberius grinned. "You want to lead? Or should I?"
Having never actually stepped foot inside Hogwarts castle prior, only seeing it in the distance from the stands during Triwizard tasks, Gabriel was trying to take the sights in as Tibs dragged him along. He couldn't say that he found the castle more aesthetically pleasing than his own alma mater, but the decorations were lovely and the energy in the room quite contagious.

"Oh please," he laughed, arm snaking around his husband's waist. This still was a way of showing him off, no? "You 'ave already taken zee lead everyw'ere else tonight," he teased, taking a step back, bowing at the waist, and then offering Tibs his hand. "So 'ow about I take zis?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes