View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
.........."What?" What? What had she said? Hufflepuff? Well, obviously she knew that Robbie was not a Hufflepuff. She had not married a Hufflepuff. But honestly, she wasn't very sure why she had said that. Was she getting dehydrated? She was very thirsty. "Of course. Slytherin. Right." RIGHT. They were both Slytherins.

Right?

Was she a Hufflepuff?

No. No way in hell.
RIGHT. Pfffffffft. Robbie was STILL insulted, and stinging that his wife, HIS OWN WIFE of TEN YEARS NOW thought he was a Hufflepuff. "I thought you knew me better," he murmured, flipping to the page where HER picture was featured. Because he was a GOOD SPOUSE and KNEW his wife's House and Year and favorite color and least favorite candle scent and ALL THE OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS.

He huffed like a puff sniffed impatiently and pointed young!D out to adult!D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Stripes View Post
Shoulder tapping. Ethan looked up when his brother-in-law addressed him and after a slightly too long moment, he nodded. "Things are good." Possibly. He suspected that any sort of elaboration or feel that he should really break down what Robbie meant by 'things' was unnecessary. "I lost Annie." Somewhere. Somehow. He'd lost HIS Hufflepuff, as it was.

... he regarded Delilah and tried not to be to wary of the belly. Pregnant women were dangerous creatures. Annie had been worse than a nundu. He still had nightmares. Ethan Truebridge inclined his head respectfully at her and said nothing. Safer that way.

He'd found himself in this yearbook. About twelve or so years old, in his Slytherin robes. Very unsettling. He could see his son in his own face. He wondered if Annie had seen it, this old yearbook. Could he take it from here? Hmm. Take the book to Annie, wherever she was. Maybe he would go sit in her office, take a plate, let her find him. She would have pictures of David in there, he could compare the pictures properly.

He went back to examining it, leaving the Bunbury branch of his family to do as they pleased.

Because that was what Bunburys did, in his experience.
"She's back by the donation box," Robbie suggested to Ethan without looking up from the yearbook. "I saw her firehead." Why couldn't he lose HIS wife the way Zan had lost his? Robbie peeked at Delilah from the corner of his eye... naw, naaaaaaw, she couldn't read his thoughts right now. Not at all.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind