Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 12:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Mention of Neptune too <3
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

SPOILER!!: Ryden babyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post

As a rule, Ryden does not giggle. She snorts, she hollers, she makes deep bellied low sounds when she's amused but she does not do the whole girly. Therefore, the sound that came out of her mouth when Orlando bowed his head and led her to the dance floor was definitely not a giggle. Perhaps a chuckle. At best.

Following his lead, she couldn't help a grin as he spun her around and then held her gently by the waist. It helped to steady her, for Ryden's head was spinning slightly. This entire situation was completely surreal. Of all the ways she'd thought their meeting would go down, the last thing she'd anticipated was slow dancing to some awful wizarding music. The brunette lifted her arms and gingerly placed them on either side of his head, you know, for balance and in effect locked their eyes together.

"Actually, yeah.. You?" she asked, cocking her head slightly to the right. S-U-R-R-E-A-L.

Despite his weird awkwardness with the ladies in his early teens and some later, he had been pretty decent at dancing with them. All because of his aunt, and all the dinner parties his mother liked to throw. Anyone could connect the dots really. His brow rose hearing that giggle sort of sound - it was as if they weren't really Ryden and Orlando. They were someone else.

It was a nice feeling, he decided. When she settled her hands near his face, Orlando's head turned to look down at her - because the height difference still remained. "Me too. I wasn't so sure how I would feel but I think I like it" he replied, looking around to see Neptune join the dance floor. He passed her a smile before turning to look at Ryden again, "so what have you been upto?"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment