View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
She cleared her throat. "I agree, Miles." No she was NOT going to address him as a Lord. There were no royals in the Wizarding World, and plus, the fancy title only reminded her of one gassy "lord" who had nearly ruined her first stint at Hogwarts. Hmmph!

"Headmistress Anastasia Truebridge," she finished her sentence with a polite but firm shaking of his hand. Oh, he was really going to donate now, was he? But a Lord should know never to ask the appropriate amount... Annie nearly clucked at the man. "Whatever you feel comfortable donating is what I'm SURE the school would be grateful to have. Don't drain your Gringotts vault on our account." She laughed, because obviously that would be impossible for someone with such a fancy title, amirite?!
[color="Blue"] Miles grinned as she called him by his first name instead. FANTASTIC! He bounced slightly and shook her hand "Splendid! The Headmistress! Always fancied women being in charge here rather than men. They seem to care more about the students. Always important to care about the students."

He chuckled as she wouldn't answer his question. "I'm sure the school would be appreciative of anything," he said as he filled out the form from a pen in his pocket. Because quills were so out. The muggle's had some pretty neat and handy stuff at times. "But that doesn't mean that any amount is appropriate by any means." A smirk came to his lips as he wrote in the amount and he looked over his shoulder at Ivan. Oh this was going to be fun. Purposely writing in lower than the amount he actually wanted to donate he dropped both in the box. "Pleasure to see you again Ms. Truebridge." With that he walked off in search of his gorgeous wife who was probably eating or sitting down...or both. Most likely both being pregnant.

Text Cut: donation
Quote:
Name: Miles Vorkosigan
Year of Graduation: 2072
Donation Amount: 50,000 Galleons