View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default I wonder if the two simultaneous RPs will merge soon? xD
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Zander cracks me up, I can't even xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Soooo.... Could Zander give Agatha weird looks too? Was that allowed-- No, he was Prefect now! She couldn't hurt him, no need for permission. Pft. Yeah. That was uh. Anyways. The Gryffindor gave her a slight look of judgement with a single raised eyebrow. Honestly, that Aegis kid was meh. Really loud and kind of obnoxious. AND he was friends with Bart. So Zander didn't really care for him to be completely honest. But he was worried about Simon. See, if Agatha talked about Aegis this way.... Did she think the same of Simon, too? And with Agatha you never really knew. It was like a part of the deal. She flips her hair and says things and you don't really get to question them-- which he always did-- because then you get funny looks-- which he always got.

.... Why did she keep looking around? Anyways. That eyeroll was so not helping her case, here. "Well.... It's your normal face when you talk to me," 'Cause really she always gave him looks. Did she look at other people like that too? Like they had four heads? 'Cause maybe she was just naturally judgy looking? Wouldn't really put it past her... She was Agatha Hapgood. He wouldn't put anything past her. He better whaaaaaaaaaat? "Uh." Yeah. He wasn't going to comment on that last part. Not after the music festival thing.

Okay. Now he was REALLY curious. What in Merlin's name was she searching for!? But ahem. Anyways. "...Uh.... Okay," wait no wait no. That Aegis kid may have been her house elf, but Zander Adair would be no such thing! If anything, he'd want to be a crup. "I-mean-uh... Why do you need me to take it?" And why couldn't Aegis just do it himself? Did she have to have a Prefect for it? Was it that top-secret?

And there she went looking over her shoulder again. MAYBE IT WAS TOP SECRET !! "Uh, is it really that secretive?" he was referring to the fact that she kept looking around with those shifty eyes. They were way different from her 'what-the-hell-zander?' eyes. And man, tons of strange noises on this side of the castle. Weird.

Agatha stare at Zander for a few long seconds after his remark on that being her face when she talked to him. "And with anyone else. You really think you're that special, Zander?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. This was a little more of her strange humour. Heh. But really, it was almost funny how Zander thought he was so special. She almost laughed at that. Almost. "You do talk a lot."

As she kept looking for what she needed in her bag, the Gryffindor asked why she needed him to take it. "Because you're a prefect. They'll take you more seriously than anyone else." If their Head of House had appointed him as one of their leaders, surely Zander had something to him. At least in the eyes of the Gryffindors. 'Is it really that secretive?' "No." Agatha answered, finally pulling out a pile of fliers from her bag and handing it to the boy. "Put this in the most visible place of your Common Room. Preferably on the Notice Board. It's on Slytherin's." She lied. She hadn't really put it on Slytherin's yet but she would soon. [OOC disclaimer: because I still need to ask for permission and stuff xD]

Agatha was swung her bag over her shoulder again as she stood up and couldn't help but look back towards all that crazy noise again. She narrowed her eyes in thht direction and stayed in silence for a bit. "Did you hear that?"

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!