Thread: The Observatory
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 09:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

SPOILER!!: Gabe :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post

Uh.........?

Okay, this was NOT the end of the world, as Gabe quickly reminded himself. On whatever scale, the girl person was interested in constellations and he could.....help her. There was absolutely nothing afoot that required feeling stressed and/or nervous. In fact, sharing knowledge was one of the best things. Everyone should always share knowledge...

"..........It's.....okay."

At least he hadn't bolted, though? Gabriel seen this as an accomplishment, thank you very much.

"I'm....trying to see Saturn, along with doing....some star mapping." He offered weakly, BRIGHTLY FLUSHING, before fiddling with the telescope a bit more. After a while, he checked his watch and cracked one of his many notebooks open, quickly jotting something down.

"Is.....that okay?"

According to that boy, she didn't bother him. Good! Bianca decided to stay then. Thank you very much. Glad that he could show her some cool and interesting stuffs above the sky since she didn't know much about astronomy.

"Do you always act nervous like this or just to some particular people?" Suddenly the brunette asked. Stuttering and bright flush on his face were signs that this boy was nervous. And no, Bianca didn't tease him. She was just curious because nervous guys were cute and she rarely found a boy who was as nervous as him. "Well, feel free not to answer that if you don't feel comfortable. Forget that I've asked." If he didn't want to answer, that's okay. That was his right and she couldn't force him since this was a free country.

Seeing Saturn? Wow, that sounded awesome!

"Yeah, that's cool actually." She smiled at replied. "I'd never seen it before. I just wonder if it really has the ring or muggles just made it up."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.