View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Sorting hat, eh? He was curious to experience this whole sorting thing. Although, he did feel ridiculous among those short ickles who were waiting for their names to be called out just like he did.

"Malloy, Dante"

Yup, that's him. Glad that he no longer had to wait, Dante immediately marched up to the stool and sat down slouching his shoulders as the hat was put upon his head. He made eye-contact with his brother once before focusing on his feet. Okay, now what ? Was it going to take long?

Not so patient, are you?

Dante arched an eyebrow at the voice that sounded. He did know it could talk but hearing it was still surprising sort of. "Nope, I'd rather finish fast and figure out my status already," He replied.

Mmmm...I see a little bit of-

"Do you have to talk aloud? Can't you think and figure it out silently," He groaned. This was taking longer than he thought it would. And he was getting hungry. It didn't seem to take that long with the others, or did it ?

No, this is not how it works but I do think I know where to put you

This was actually good to hear, meant he didn't have to stay sitting here for everyone to stare up at him. It was getting annoying and he could no longer fight the urge to make faces at people. "Could you like hurry? This chair isn't the most comfortable thing to sit on," He complained.

Stop rushing me, kid, this is a huge thing.

And the sixteen years old did know that part but he wasn't the type to show that he was stressed. He preferred playing it cool and keeping the worry buried for only himself to see. He did care about which house he ended up in, he certainly didn't feel like Ravenclaw suited him depending on the brief research he did during summer. Hufflepuff seemed a little bit boring and a lot of effort. And it seemed that the hat finally quieted cutting Dante's thoughts that were useful enough to determine his house, it seemed.

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat finally announced and it was immediately removed as Dante stood then walked down towards the Slytherin table. His brother better be sorted there, too. He was actually glad of the decision cue the smirk that tugged at his lips.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours