View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:31 AM   #63 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Oh, he was joking. Evie stared at him until he nudged her and then she laughed for real. "Whoops," she said with a small grin.

And then he unloaded some thought-provoking questions on her and she paused to think about them. "Erm... I like a lot of things?" That was a pretty vague question, to be fair. "My family is... interesting. I live with my mum and dad, but I didn't know my dad until, like... five years ago. And that's when I found out I had a half-brother. He's, erm..." she squinted and paused as she thought about his age. "Twenty-three, or something. He's cool." That was one word for him, anyway.

"I was homeschooled up until now," she continued. And then she sighed. "I don't have a lot of fun." Kind of joking, but she wanted to see how he'd take it.
There. She was smiling. So she wasn't too serious, then. That was good to know.

Kody laughed and shook his head a little at her first answer. "Wow. How detailed and specific." That was sarcasm. She kept talking, though, and he didn't want to interrupt. He nodded as Evie talked about her family, his eyes widening slightly when he said she never knew she had a brother that was so much older than her. Huh.

"Well, we're going to have to change that," he decided with a firm nod. "When we get to Hogwarts, you find me again and we'll check the place out together. See what's up with it." Basically, she didn't have a choice. They were friends and he was going to make sure her life was fun. As fun as he could make it, at least.