View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
Default Eden tooooo ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Finally spots Janellllle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post

Janelle was still scanning the crowd for familiar faces when an older girl sat down next to her. Looking up at the girl, she responded to her greeting. "Hi, I'm Janelle", she said while extending her hand. Her face brightened now that she had someone to talk to. Janelle wondered if this girl was she was one of Jasmine's friends.

"I'm doing fine, so far anyway. I was just wondering what happens next and.........when we get to eat. I'm really hungry." Then another girl came over, clearly they we're friends and the two girls began to talk. Janelle figured that she'd better start meeting her housemates soon. There were friends to be made.

Noticing Janelle head towards the Ravenclaw table, Adi headed after her. He wanted to congratulate her. Jasmine would be pleased. But then again, he supposed Jasmine would be okay with whatever House Janelle was Sorted into.

He discreetly took up position next to the firstie as he waited for her to finish talking to Eden. When their conversation was at a pause, Adi tapped her on the shoulder. "Congrats, Janelle! I sort of guessed you'd be a Claw too. I know a certain frstie that fell into the Lake hoped you'd be in Hufflepuff." His eyes went to Eden. ''Hey, Eden. How are you?"

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺