View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 08:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Good, he wasn't mad. Evie gave him a small grin. That was easy.

She eyed the group of people she assumed he was talking about. "If they are... they're not anymore." And then she sliiiid herself in front of them in line without any of them noticing. She looked back at the boy and gestured for him to join her in line.

"Come on, you have to show me what's good on here. I'm new." So she didn't know much about this train or all these goodies.
...Well. That was easy. Kody shrugged and followed the girl to the front of the line, trying to look casual. Or something. He still wasn't even sure if there really was a line to get to the front of. But oh well.

He looked over the cart thing, laughing at what the girl said next. "I'm new too. So... I might not be much help." New to this in particular, at least. Not new to being a wizard. So he did know of most of the candy being displayed. He picked up a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and handed them over to the girl before grabbing one for himself so as to not look suspicious.

"Here. Take this. They're just jelly beans, yeah? Very good." He grabbed a handful of chocolate frogs for good measure and paid for everything. He was set. Such a healthy breakfast.