View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 03:42 AM   #277 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
After she had gotten Milton and Taryn to go back home, Evie had stood waiting at the platform for an excruciating.... five minutes before getting bored. Her cat was getting anxious and wiggly in her carrier, so Evie plucked her out of the cage and held her to her chest. Then she ditched her cart of school supplies and walked around. People watching. Platform watching.

She found herself at the wall again and was tempted to try going through it again. Would she be able to? She was curious to find out, so she glanced around her before quickly walking through it again. She popped her eyes open on the other side and stepped to the side of the wall. And a few moments later, a boy came bursting through... and didn't stop until he crashed into a group of people.

Button (the cat) wiggled around in her arms, but Evie calmed her with few pats on her head. She walked over to the boy and peered over him. "Are you okay?" Like, not dead? or broken?
His leg hurt.

And there was lots of yelling which Kyroh figured was UNNECESSARY. Unless of course some Muggles just saw him appear through the wall then of course that was necessary. "Sorry- sorry. Didn't mean to. Uh- was looking for my parents." Which wasn't a LIE at all. Rubbing his right leg he was about to get up when a girl appeared above him.

WITH A CAT.

"If I say yes are you going to arrest me?"

She didn't LOOK like law enforcement but she COULD have been undercover y'know.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}