View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 04:49 AM   #493 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Trunk now tucked away safely on the train, Paige hopped off the Hogwarts Express with Lionel perched on her shoulder for a bit more fresh air before it was time to depart. Sunflower case in hand, she popped open the lid and offered another treat to her Eurasian pygmy owl. "I'm sorry I can't let you fly around," she apologized to the owl. "You'll be able to properly spread your wings once we get to Hogwarts." The owl, while not entirely pleased by this, did flap its wings to stretch just a little.

Stretching her own legs, Paige walked about the platform until she spotted Dot. "HI DOT!" she chirped, right arm waving dramatically bath and forth where she stood not too far away from the Slytherin. Closing the lid on the owl treats, she carefully skipped the rest of the way over to her friend. "Is that your familiar? He's lovely."
Paige! Paige Paige Paige. Dot bounced at the sight of her friend, and as soon as she was close enough, she gave the girl a careful hug. She wanted to avoid running into the cute little owl thing, just in case it thought her eyebrows were caterpillars or something. NO snacking on the Dot, please.

"Hi! This is Nimbus, and he's a kneazle, and he liked to eat paper and he brings me dead bugs. He's brilliant." She gave Nimbus a fond bat to the head, and the cat dug into her shoulder with claws before jumping to the ground and wandering off. "He's very independent."

In fact, maybe too much so.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest